Leases and Permits …
Off-Road Vehicle Event/Derby
Effective: August, 2010
Please follow the instructions below when making a request for your off-road vehicle event. If you have questions about completing this document, please contact Bruce Brown at 1-866-210-9589. Note that a minimum of 65 days is needed to process off-road vehicle event requests. Please plan accordingly.
- The licensee and/or permittee is required to carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance with Manitoba named as the co-insured. Proof of liability insurance is to be provided to Crown Lands and Property Agency before the Application is approved and the licence and/or permit is issued.
- Complete the Application for Permit, Lease, Purchase, Easement, Exchange, Licence of Occupation under the Crown Lands Act C340 form.
- Indicate your proposed route on a Municipal Ownership map. The map may be obtained from your local municipal office.
- Submit the form and map, with your payment of $78.75. (Cheques are made payable to the Minister of Finance.)
- If your trail runs through a provincial forest, an additional $10.50 ($10 plus GST) payment is required.
- Important. Please check the box marked Licence of Occupation, if required.
- Send to:
Crown Lands and Property Agency
308-25 Tupper Street North
Portage la Prairie MB R1N 3K1
Attention: Bruce Brown